Genasi are the result of a sect of humans who sought immortality by fusing their bodies with elemental spirits (which can remain animate indefinitely without sustenance). It partially worked, but the elemental traits they take on tend to make them somewhat distrusted by the other races. Genasi don’t reproduce, so they’ve all chosen to undergo the process.
- +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma. Having elemental energy sustain ones body leaves the mind free to expand, but their strange appearance and stigma tend to make them off-putting.
- Medium size
- Darkvision 60 feet
- Genasi do not need to eat or breathe, and are immune to suffocation.
- Genasi do not sleep, and need only rest four hours to gain the benefit of a full night’s sleep.
- Slow fall: Genasi reduce falling damage by 1d6.
- Project elements: Once per day, Genasi can use their connection to the elements to increase the power of their attacks. Upon hitting with an attack, they can increase the damage by 1d6 and force the target to make a Fortitude save or be knocked prone.