Blueskins (Bek’Mal’Hhrash in Goblin, or just “Beks”) are a rare, more intelligent mutation of goblins. They began to be born to goblin parents, without any apparent causation, after the Sundering 100 years ago. Though generally slighter of frame and weaker than even goblins, their intelligence and limited prescience sometimes lets them survive to adulthood, even among the characteristically brutal Goblinoid communities. Those that do are known for their insight and piercing intelligence. They are sometimes valued as advisers to hobgoblin leaders, though some refuse to be seen taking counsel from something so outwardly weak.
- -4 Strength, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom
- Small Size (+1 Reflex Defense, +1 on weapon attacks, +4 to Stealth checks)
- 20 foot movement speed
- Prescience: Once per day, blueskins may add +2 to a d20 they just rolled
- +2 racial bonus to Stealth and Perception checks. Blueskins share the goblinoid penchant for subtlety, and a life looking out for danger hones their instincts.
- Low-light vision
- Automatic Languages: Goblin, Danskgard